What is included and what isn't
All prices include:
- Prices are calculated for Autumn 2006 through to Spring 2007
rates are calculated per person based on two people sharing a double or twin room. Single rooms can be calculated on demand - approximately 50% more on total costs of the voyage . Breakfast at all Hotels is included in the tariff.
- Transport to and from the airports
- All travel in India by Luxury air-conditioned jeep or rail
- Flights are included but some flights may cost more or less depending on price at time of booking
- Costing is fixed subject to local ground changes in exceptional circumstances
- International return flights to Delhi
- Insurance - travel and medical
- Airport taxes
- Obtaining visas
- Lunches and Dinners
- Entries to monuments are not included in the price
Reservation is made with £500 deposit for all circuits; full balance due two months before departure date – sooner booked the better!